Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sealant in paladins guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sealant jeros

sealant in paladins guild Empty
PostSubject: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 17:28

Sealant enters the Guildhouse , back from his refreshing afternoon (or evening if one so pleases) walk. Walking back to his quarters he sees a face that he does not recognize. Curious, he asks one of the senior guildmembers who this new person is.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 17:48

The paladin replies, "That's the newest member of the guild. She was in Winterfall battling the orcs. At first we thought she might have been of Ardian's or Moradin's order by the way she cut down a couple of them, but it turns out she's a follower of Pelor like you. Anyway, has anyone given you an assignment yet?"
Back to top Go down
sealant jeros

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 18:05

Sealant replies, "Nope, nothing yet."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Jul 2014, 19:08

"Okay then, bud. Let's see. Perhaps you can help with the liches in the dead marshes? The Paladin chuckles and nudges your shoulder with his elbow. "Actually, if they think you're ready to start running errands, then you could help us find someone. Two brothers of Moradin were traveling to Therdim to relay a message concerning the Battle of Winterfall. They were supposed to have returned over a week ago. They took the route South and East through the Great Desert. Could you figure out what happened to them? Dwarves of Moradin are a stout lot, but the mages are powerful, even more cunning, and even more so evil. If you think you're ready to branch out from training, this is your task."
Back to top Go down
sealant jeros

PostSubject: whewhew!!   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 19:59

"Hehe, yea, Liches..... well I would be more than willing to try to find those brothers. Any idea on what I should be looking for. There's no shame in asking an old timer for help now and again. Sealant nudges the paladin back.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jul 2014, 23:50

"Hey now, this old timer can still smite you if you don't watch your mouth, boy. They're two dwarves with Moradin's sigil upon their chests. If you find a bunch of orcs killed by hammers, it's probably a good sign that a follower of Moradin has been there recently. Find them and tell someone around here where they are and what is taking them so long. Now get on with you, but come back alive." He places his hand on your shoulder then walks away to attend to paladin things.
Back to top Go down
sealant jeros

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Jul 2014, 18:17

"Thanks sir!" Sealant heads off to the quartermaster to retrieve his allotted rations and supplies, then walks out of the guild hall.

He leaves the city and heads for the outpost, looking for any travelers heading that way.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2014, 03:10

There isn't anybody you can see on the road headed South. Apparently nobody is itching to go into the desert.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 00:19

As you're on the road, you so see what looks like a large mosquito/bat combination creature, and it's flying straight for you.

Init: +4

Last edited by Carthyra Alinyas on Wed 23 Jul 2014, 00:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2014, 00:19

The member 'Carthyra Alinyas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 19
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sealant in paladins guild   sealant in paladins guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sealant in paladins guild
Page 1 of 1