Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To Winter Fall

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason

Jason

To Winter Fall - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 01:32

The men stopped listening after they heard Orcs. "Battle stations!" The men start putting up spikes and prepare ballisticas. "Get ready for a fight, Orcs are comming!" Other surrounding camps hear the screams and put up defences.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 01:37

Lilly finds the closets solider"Do you have an armory or an enchanter where i can get some better equipment."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 01:59

The solider points to the middle of camp. We have an enchanter over there, He's for soldiers but he might be able to help you. In the middle of the camp sits a small blue tent different from the others.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 02:11

Lilly heads over to the tent and walks in to see the enchanter "Hello, do you mind if i can get some enchantments to help your soldiers fight the orcs."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 02:59

The enchanter looks at the women with a cross face. "I don't mind, but only soldiers get free enchantments. You'll have to pay. What did you have in mind that you wanted?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Mar 2014, 14:24

Lilly takes her sword and shows it to the enchanter "How much would it cost me to get holy on my sword."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 00:36

17,000 gold species. Ma'am.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 02:47

Lilly eyes widen at the price "Ok never mind that price is just to high." Lilly walks out of the tent looking for the commander of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 03:05

A man with a royal guard symbol on his shield and breast plate stands to the right side of the camp. He looks much nicer then the others and is most likely the captain.

To Winter Fall - Page 8 Royal_10
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 03:24

Lilly goes up to the captain "You must be the caption. I am Lilly. I was just at a human ccamp before I came here it was destroyed by the orcs me and two other men snuck around a elven camp as we where coming here the camp was attacked by orcs. It looks like the orcs are going into a blood frenzy as we where making are way here we got ambushed both of the men where killed. But before the orcs attacked we defeated a battalion of dwarves. Lilly waits for the captains response
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2014, 05:48

"I heard, we are prepared Ma'am no worries."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:24

"Is there any where I can help fight off the orc."
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:33

The captain thinks for a moment. "We could use someone on the Ballistica, also our front lines are weakened and could use support. Or you could fall in line with our archers. We could always use another arrow flying at the enemy. Your call." Large amounts of footsteps and yelling could be hear from beyond the barriers. "Orcs, three minutes out!" Another shout is heard. "Prepare the barriers don't let them through. several warriors draw their swords and shields and run to the other side of the barriers ready to meet their enemy head on. Others prepare spears sticking them through the wooden spikes in support of those on the front lines. Other men draw bows and arm the ballistics waiting for the enemy to get in range.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:36

"Ill take the front line." Lilly quickly sprints towards the front line taking her shield off of her back and unsheathing her sword she stands at the front barricade waiting for the orc.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:38

The ballistics begin to fire and arrows fly over head spears get put up around Lilly and the other warriors ready their battle position. One of them men turns to Lilly. "This group seems really small watch them get cut down by arrows you think we should just charge them so the barrier doesn't get damaged?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:41

"There could be an ambush out there let the barrier do its job. the more men we keep alive the more sons, fathers, daughters ,and mothers go back home to there family." Lilly waits to see what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:43

make a Diplomacy check:
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:45

diplomacy check

+ 9 to diplomacy
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:45

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 17
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:50

The man backs up against the barrier.  "You're right, better safe then sorry." The orcs charge forward getting cut down by arrows.  From the sides Elves emerge from crumbling building and fire arrows at Orcs and Humans alike.  A stray arrow strikes Lilly for 7 damage.  As the Orc lines begin to thin down you see a large army of dwarves behind them charging off in three directions to fight the Elves and continue chasing the Orcs.  The man beside Lilly is overwhelmed by the sight.  "We would have been dead if we charged!  We need to retreat or we'll still be dead."  Other members of the Human army begin to charge forward to meet the Orcs.  The archers and Ballistas change target and begin firing at the Elves on the sides.

Roll initiative:
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:53

Lilly follows the men into battle "For Palor and the Human race."
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:53

'D20' : 11
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 01:59

The Human forces take the initiative and attack the Orcs. Lilly sees a larger looking Orc that appears to be the leader of the group and it comes straight for her. Arrows continue to fly from different sections hitting around the battle field. The Orc manages to dodge the incoming arrows.

Attack roll:
Reflex save:
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 02:01

Lilly attacks the orc commander as well as attempting to dodge arrows.

+2 base attack

Divine Grace +2 Cha modifier.
At 2nd level, a paladin gains a bonus equal to her Charisma bonus (if any) on all saving throws

Last edited by Lilly on Sat 15 Mar 2014, 02:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2014, 02:01

#1 'D20' : 11

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Winter Fall   To Winter Fall - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Winter Fall
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next