Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

The War    Empty
PostSubject: The War    The War    I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 23:40

There Are bloody body's laying across the floors of the snow covered city, a elf standing in a abandoned tower with a few others looking in to the city. and elf came into the room "Commander we have spotted some humans moving across the market place with a few bombs." the commander looks out one of the windows to see if he can spot them from his location.

A few humans were running across the market place trying to not be spotted by anyone a middle aged man looked back to see his small squad make it to the market place he then signaled the next group to hurry across. Three men with bags carrying explosives were in the middle of the second group one of the bomb carriers was prying under his breath " Please oh mighty Darshul please let me see my family again I do not wish to die here." the man if front of him heard his plea for life "You know this is my third run don't worry we got a great caption leading us."

A small group of dwarvs were in the middle of a fight with a coupe of orcs a dwarf with a low ranking symbol was back to back with his caption "Caption we are out numbered and we have no chance of reinforcements any time soon" the caption blocked a orc attack "Hold on son we just need to last a little bit longer."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

The War    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War    The War    I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 23:51

1st Spot check for the elves

2nd sneak check for the humans

3rd checks are for the dwarfes
4th for the orcs
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

The War    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War    The War    I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Mar 2014, 23:51

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

#1 'D20' : 5

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 19, 5, 1, 19, 19

#3 'D20' : 16, 9, 12, 3, 6

#4 'D20' : 20, 18, 7, 10, 13, 6, 13, 10
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Lilly

Lilly

The War    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War    The War    I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 01:01

The elven Caption looked to see nothing just as he was about to turn away he saw 2 humans one fell a knocked his head on a rock knocking him out "Gather your men and head to the market place they maybe trying to cut are supply line."

As the humans closed in on there destination the man praying was to focused and triped on a dead body falling on a rock knocking him out the man behind him attempted to pick him up and drag him to the other side "Damn it you just had to get knocked out." the caption looked around to see if there was a place for them to hide in.

Fight order:
Orc Caption
orc 1
Dwarf Caption
orc 4&6
Dwarf 2
Orc 3&7
Dwarf 1
Orc 2
Dwarf 4
Orc 5
Dwarf 3

The Orc caption looks Down on the Dwarf caption "This shall be your grave" He swings his Falchion at the dwarf. one of the orcs came in to help his caption fight the Dwarf The Dwarf caption also swing his waraxe at the Orc caption. Orc 4&6 Are attacking Dwarf two hoping to kill him in one go. dwarf 2 charges at the two orc taking a swing at orc 4. orc 3&7 do not hesitate to attack dwarf 1 wile dwarf 1 knowing the out come of this battle will fight with all his might attacking orc 7. orc 2 and dwarf 4 are fighting it out on a bridge just to the right of everyone. orc 5 and dwarf 3 are fighting in an old inn that the dwarf knocked the orc into earlier
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

The War    Empty
PostSubject: Re: The War    The War    I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Mar 2014, 01:01

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

#1 'D20' : 20

#2 'D20' : 7

#3 'D20' : 14