Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raethorn Enters the Arena

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Raethorn Enters the Arena - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raethorn Enters the Arena   Raethorn Enters the Arena - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Feb 2014, 19:49

Lilly enters the stands to see the crowd riled up like something that should not have happened, happened Lilly looks around to see what looks like nobility stand but say nothing Lilly then look in the arena to a human standing over a dead dwarf he is then handed a bag of gold as the dead dwarf is carried out. Lilly walks to a dwarf and asks what happened "What happened here and who is that man." the dwarf jumed a little when he saw Lilly he then turns back to the arena "This man took out about five or six dwarves and killed two of them." Lilly was shocked at what she had just heard, still she needed the help. Lilly goes down to the floor entrance to find him but he is already gone. Lilly looks around to see if she can find him.

(Spot check)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Raethorn Enters the Arena   Raethorn Enters the Arena - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Feb 2014, 19:49

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 5
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Raethorn Enters the Arena   Raethorn Enters the Arena - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Feb 2014, 19:56

You see Raethorn walking into the common area and up to a vendor. In the arena you see blood covering the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raethorn Enters the Arena   Raethorn Enters the Arena - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raethorn Enters the Arena
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4