Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty's for Bavaria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Bounty's for  Bavaria Empty
PostSubject: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb 2014, 20:33

Find a thief and retrieve stolen objects (500gp)
deliver an artifact to the dwarves of Therdim. (350gp)
deliver an artifact to the humans of Sieto. (500gp)
deliver an artifat to the humans of winterfall. (300gp)
Kill the werewolf outside Barvica. (400gp)
kill the spirit guardian that protects the path to the western forest. (800gp)
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 01:29

Adrastea walks up to the bounty board and, after examining the available bounties, takes on the werewolf bounty. Adrastea walks up to the elf running the bounty board and, speaking in elvish, speaks up. I can deal with this werewolf problem. She holds up the werewolf bounty sheet as she speaks.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 01:31

The women nods her head. "As you wish, good luck hunter. Bring back its head and you'll claim the reward."
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 01:36

Adrastea heads off to leave Barvica.
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:44

Adrastea returns with the dead werewolf on her back and walks up to the woman tending the bounty board. She picks up and places the werewolf to the side of her. She speaks up in elvish. Here is the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:48

The women takes out a cleaver, cuts off its head and lets the body fall to the floor. Some elves come take the body and take it outside. The women hands the money to the centaur.

Gained 400 Gold.
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:51

Adrastea takes the money. Thank you. Adrastea walks off to the blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 01:09

Adrastea walks back to the bounty board and speaks to the elf in the elvish tongue. Hello again, I will deliver the artifact to the city of Therdim.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 01:12

"As you wish, the women takes out the artifact that appears to be a small orb and hands it to the centaur."
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 01:14

Adrastea takes the orb and leaves the bounty board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty's for Bavaria   Bounty's for  Bavaria I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty's for Bavaria
Page 1 of 1