Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilly in the camps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 26 Jun 2015, 11:37

Lilly sleeps through the night under the care of the medics and heals 6 hp.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2015, 02:41

As Lilly gets up from her bead she walks out of the tent and thanks the medics as she looks for the captain.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Nov 2015, 19:27

The captain's tent is set up on a small hill. Two guards at the entrance don't spare a second glance and let you through. The captain looks up from a map that he's studying with his advisers. "Yes, Paladin? Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2015, 02:54

"I came by to see if their was anything I can do to help in the war."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2015, 13:02

"We can always use help in this war. The elves and dwarves are pushing hard to the center of Winterfall. Whoever gets there first essentially claims the town. The orcs can't hold it, but the Dwarves certainly could, and I can't tell if the elves have 10 soldiers or 10,000! The humans need to make it there first! We just breached the wall, but our supply and reinforcement caravans keep getting harassed by the Mages' undead. We either need you fighting to reach the orcs' keep or fending off the undead. Your choice."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2015, 15:29

"If we can't hold this city we've already lost the war. Give the order and i'll head that way."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2015, 15:47

The captain waves his hand. "To the wall with you then. Take the keep." He goes back to planning strategies with his advisers.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 18:32

Lilly rushes towards the wall and searches for a ladder to climb. as she hears the battles ensuing.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 22:39

When you get to the top of the wall, there are orc and human corpses lying on top of eachother. You hear lots of shouting and can see the orcish stronghold with arrows flying both in and out. Human archers are shooting at one side with no point of entry for the foot troops, rooftops on one side are filled with elves shooting at the humans and the orcs, and one side is seemingly empty with the occasional throwing axe flying over the orcish wall.

Run a spot check if you want more details.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 23:56

(Spot check)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 23:56

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 16
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Nov 2015, 02:06

You can see that the humans' field captain is wounded. Looking harder, you see dwarves here and there in the sector that looked empty. You see a lone human on a rooftop fighting three elves at a time. The orcs have a few mages as well occasionally shooting spells at the aggressing forces.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 00:00

Lilly runs towards the roof tops and jumps to help out the hooded man.

(Jump ckeck)

Last edited by Lilly on Fri 13 Nov 2015, 00:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 00:00

'D20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 02:35

You hop across a few roofs and eventually make it to where the man and elves are fighting. Roll initiative. I'll tell you when you'll get there on Dolen's thread.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 20:09

initiative +4
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2015, 20:09

'D20' : 8
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2015, 16:37

You see the man cut through two elves before one jumps off the roof. Many other elves turn their bows toward the man as you get to the roof of the building behind the one he's on. Continue on Dolen's thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lilly in the camps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilly in the camps   Lilly in the camps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lilly in the camps
Page 1 of 1