Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carthyra in Sieto

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 22:50

Vincent grabs Carthyra arm and talks in a light voice "No ,no they don't. " With a smile on his face he points with his other hand he points to the healing salve"Now my angel if you would kindly put that on my wound." The King starts to yell. "We, are all dead if we dont get back that potion we will all die!" A few guards come up to the king and calm him down "Ok, Guards find some merc's in winter fall find any able body adventurer. In the castle, in the town where ever you cand find them I want the best of the best, do you hear me." Guards quickly run towards the exit a hand full stay in the castle to ask around and tend to the wounded. Vincent attempts to get up but can't in a soft voice "W..we have to help them."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 23:43

Carthyra laughs with relief. "Well, hold still will you? I don't want to slip up and actually touch your heart." She takes off one of the gloves and starts applying the salve to his gaping wound. "That would be bad because the oils from my hand would irritate the membranes around the cardiac muscle resulting in a buildup of fluid and... sorry, that totally just ruined the whole touching of the heart line. I meant 'you're going to make it now.'" She shuts up and finishes what she was doing.

Healing salve: 1d8
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jul 2014, 23:43

The member 'Carthyra Alinyas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D8' : 4
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2014, 13:24

your healing did just enough to stabilize Vincent and a nurse comes over to do the rest of the healing. The king Calling out to all his people "My people we must all prepare, for the days to follow are filled with grim hope for the necromancer has a key to wining this war and with an undead army at his side for one of us to fall is another in his undead ranks." The king looks around to see his people crying over dead loved ones and some in shock of what is to come and he hims self crying over some of the soldiers that had died. he wipes the tears away "But right now is not the time to greife we need people any volunteer to help us hunt down this mad man and his followers." Plenty of men and women volunteer to go fight. "We only know the locations of the three towers. he my not be in any of them but you can find clues in there or if your up to the task kill his fellow wizards in the towers."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jul 2014, 17:45

Carthyra lets the nurse take over care of Vincent. "Do you think we should help get it back?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2014, 00:58

Vincent thinks for a second "We have to, if not the empire will fall."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Aug 2014, 15:44

Carthyra is suddenly afraid. This was bigger than her. Killing goblins and talking to people she didn't know was difficult, but going into the mages' territory was terrifying. "Vincent and I will accompany the recovery party. I brought the potion, and I will try to see its return. I will need a lab to re-brew potions, however."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Aug 2014, 20:12

Vincent Responds "Go to the king and ask him for the supplies you need, But we need more people. People or can kill the undead, people who have fought them and lived to tell the tail." The nurse looks at his wounds "Your not going any where any time soon."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 07 Aug 2014, 23:18

Carthyra approaches the king cautiously. "I'm sorry that I brought this on your people. If I am able to replenish my supplies, then I will volunteer to aid the retrieval party."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Aug 2014, 13:27

The king looks at her "My dear child it is not your fault but if you wish to assist then yes you may use the alchemy lab in the castle in and the hall to your left and up the stairs to your right."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 00:28

Carthrya somberly thanks the king, follows his direction to the lab, and spends an hour or two exercising her craft. She changes back into her magical armor as the salves are boiling over a burner.

If nothing happens, she returns to the banquet hall to aid the wounded.

Craft checks for Healing Salve.

+22 on all.

Last edited by Carthyra Alinyas on Fri 06 Nov 2015, 13:48; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 00:28

The member 'Carthyra Alinyas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 5, 18, 15, 4, 18
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2014, 00:45

Every potion come out perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Aug 2014, 13:13

After helping bind wounds and stabilizing the injured, Carthyra approaches the king again. She is moved by his humility and affection for his people. "My lord, when will the retrieval party leave?"
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug 2014, 22:15

"immediately."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Nov 2015, 13:51

Carthyra is surprised by his answer. No tactical meeting with strategic advisers necessary apparently. Back in her armor, she felt more sure about going. This needed to be done to save the kingdom from the mages whether she liked it or not. "Okay. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Nov 2015, 02:35

The King looks at Carthyra "W know where they are going, they are heading to the center of the war winter Fall when they get their all the dead will rise the blood of both friend and foe will come and kill us all, and if you wondering why we did not just destroy it or disenchant it has a spell barrier that would not allow us to do so very hard to remove are wizard could not remove it. But no time to talk about the details i will send you with 3 of are soldiers and 2 archers. you will leave as soon as you are ready."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Nov 2015, 17:38

Carthyra's eyes widen. Master had made a most powerful potion indeed. Had the king intended to use its necromantic power for himself? Surely it would win the war for the humans, but it sounded like an evil way to win. Raising the dead is what the mages did, and the mages are all evil. "Okay, we need to get it back. I'm ready now."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Nov 2015, 18:30

You and a few guards leave the city and head to winter fall after three days travel you arive at the human camps. and begun you search for the potion. as you arrive the guards tell you they will talk to the CAptain to see what he knows and let you do what you wish.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra in Sieto   Carthyra in Sieto - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carthyra in Sieto
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5