Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adrastea's Travels in Barvica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrastea

Adrastea

Adrastea's Travels in Barvica Empty
PostSubject: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Apr 2014, 22:49

Adrastea enters the blacksmith building and walks up to the blacksmith. Speaking in elvish, Adrastea addresses the blacksmith. Good day to you. I was wondering if you might possess a short sword for someone of my stature, preferably of masterwork quality?
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 00:53

The elvish man smile and picks up a short sword from the wall behind him. "That'll be 310 gold pieces ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Apr 2014, 01:04

Adrastea takes out 310 gold and hands it to the blacksmith. Here you are, thank you for your service. Adrastea takes the blade and straps it to the lower side of her human back. She makes her way out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:57

Adrastea walks into the blacksmith and speaks up in elvish. Greetings again. I was hoping that you might be able to craft for me a masterwork silver greatsword that suits my size.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 00:59

The blacksmith goes into the back and comes out with a well crafted silver scythe. "That'll cost you 550 gold pieces ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Adrastea

Adrastea

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr 2014, 01:06

Adrastea places the gold on the counter and takes the greatsword. Thank you once again for you excellent weapons. Adrastea straps greatsword to the left side of her horse side right below the bastard sword. Have a nice day. Adrastea walks out of the blacksmith shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adrastea's Travels in Barvica   Adrastea's Travels in Barvica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adrastea's Travels in Barvica
Page 1 of 1