Valaris
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mighty kingdoms dot a vast landscape filled with danger and treasure.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carthyra's apprenticeship.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly

Lilly

Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:20

the spider missed again. Some of the town guards managed to kill a few spiders freeing them to help the young alchemist they begin to run towards the spider she was fighting.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:22

Carthyra throws another acid.

range touch: +2
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:22

The member 'Carthyra Alinyas' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 15
Back to top Go down
https://sw-eow.rpg-board.net
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:26

the potion landed on the Spiders chest again.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:29

Acid damage: 1d6
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:29

'D6' : 6
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:35

As the potion landed on the spider it melted strait through its chest making a puddle of acid melting it slowly down the spider falls forward dead with a large hole in its chest. The guards that went to go help her turned around to see a few spiders getting pushed back but still needed help. One of them turned around to help them. the other continued to the Alchemist. "Nice job," He turned to look at the rest of the people actually managed to push them back to the cave. "We need that mine closed off pertinently, do you have anything that can do that."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:40

Carthyra thinks about using her stonebreaker acid to cause another cave in, but can't bear the thought of doing it quite yet. "I can, but Harper is still in there. He got free of the cave in and is still fighting in there. He's down the hallway to the right only a few hundred feet in. Please help him."

Diplomacy: -3
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:40

'D20' : 18
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:46

The Guard face sadened but could not refuse due to his job. "Alright. Alright." the guard started to walk towards the cave "Come on Alchemist." /the group that had driven them back. Stood there waiting for the guard. "Alright miners. One of your own men is still trapped inside. Me the Alchemist, and one other guard are going in to, ether get him out or retrieve his dead body. Ether way he might still be alive. Miners you will stay here and help the five remaning guards here and make sure that they don't get out." The guard waited for the Alchemist to arrive to lead the way.
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 15:56

Carthyra walks purposefully toward the opening and enters with acid flask in hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:06

The two guards stood next to Carthyra "When ever your ready well follow you in and find Harper."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:14

Carthyra hurries into the cave and turns right at the fork. She walks until she finds something and keeps her ears open for spiders all along the way.
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:26

(Memory check use int modifier, and a Listen check )
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:30

Intelligence check for memory: +5

Listen check: +3
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:30

#1 'D20' : 12

--------------------------------

#2 'D20' : 2
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:34

As you look around you remember that about 30 feet ahead of you there is a cross section and the the left was Harper's last known location. As you listen you here silence as if the cave was sleeping. one of the guards went up to Carthyra "Which way Alchemist."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 16:49

"Up ahead and to the left. Last I saw him, he was leaving a campfire and going in that direction. Would you lead, please? I'll guide you, but I'm a scientist not a warrior."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:14

The guards took the lead and followed Carthyra instructions as they arrived at the camp fire the saw plenty of spiders on the floor with pickax holes in there bodies. And a trail of human blood going down the same way. the flame was low, on the floor writing in blood, "If you have come back to save me go back i have unfinished doings in here. I wont come back alive ether way." The guards stopped and looked at the alchemist "So do keep going or do we go back, I mean he doesn't want us to follow him."
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:23

Carthyra pauses for a moment to think about the situation. "Harper, don't say you're going to die. You saved me earlier, and I've brought help for you now. Wherever these things are coming from, we can destroy them easier together. Unless you tell me why we should go, I'm not leaving you here."
Back to top Go down
Lilly

Lilly

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:44

The guards shrugged it off and continued to follow the blood trail to a door made of wood."Well the trail ends here and there's still no sign of Harper." One of the guards opened the door to enter a room the room was lite by blue flame torches with a large pit full of fire. With a man bowing in front of it, he was covered in dark armor. Hanging above the fire was Harper in spider webbing. The man stood and turned around. In a deep gritty voice "More sacrifices for my lord".

(Roll of initiation 1-2 are the guards the 3rd number is for the Fighter)
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:44

The member 'Lilly' has done the following action : Outcome

'D20' : 2, 3, 1
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:53

(I thought you said "writhing in blood" not "writing in blood." My mistake.)

Carthyra enters the room behind the guards and prepares to launch a flask of acid.

Initiative: +2
Back to top Go down
Darth Chuck Jackson
Admin
Darth Chuck Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 17:53

'D20' : 13
Back to top Go down
Carthyra Alinyas

Carthyra Alinyas

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Apr 2014, 18:09

Carthyra launches her acid flask.

Range touch: +2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carthyra's apprenticeship.   Carthyra's apprenticeship. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carthyra's apprenticeship.
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Valaris  :: Bavaria :: The Sweet Quill-
Jump to: